Women’s Personal Trainer
I am a Women’s Wellness & Fitness Coach based in the Isle of Man and I am the only Holistic Core Restore® Coach on the Island.
I started Total Wellbeing From Bump 2 Birth & Beyond with a deep desire to empower women through pregnancy, post birth and beyond while guiding them each step of the way through functional, integrated movement.
I love providing women with ways to:
– stay healthy
– improve their babies life’s inside & outside of the womb
– stay active & strong even when their bodies may change drastically
– help them to create a sense of accomplishment
– re-connect and re-strengthen their core and pelvic floor muscles to enable them to live a healthy life for years to come
All the while offering them alternative ways to move & stay deeply connected to their bodies.
Let’s take back our pregnancies while understanding & respecting the power of the human body and birthing our babies into the world in our healthiest state possible! I want to empower women to have a positive birth experience.
Let’s take back our own health and educate ourselves about our bodies, nutrition and learn exercises that will keep us fit and strong for the rest of our lives!
Please join me on this exciting journey whatever stage of life you are in.
- Scar Tissue Therapist specialising in C-Section, Hysterectomy and Abdominal Surgery
- Level 3 Sports Massage Therapist
- Certified GentleBirth Instructor
- Certified KIASTM Instrument Assisted Therapy Practitioner
- CPD Pregnancy Massage & Post-Natal Remedial Therapist
- Level 3 Massage & Anatomy
- CPD iMoveFreely Instructor
- CPD 3rd Age Instructor – for a positive peri-menopause & beyond
- CPD Diastasis Detective Certificate
- Holistic Core Restore® Coach
- Advanced CPD in Modern Functional Pregnancy Exercise Programming
- Advanced CPD in Modern Post Natal Assessment, Core Restore & Functional Exercise Programming
- Optimal Nutrition and Lifestyle for Post Natal Recovery Certification
- CYMCA Level Three – Advanced Fitness Instructor
- CYMCA Level Three – Exercise and Fitness Knowledge
- CYMCA Level Three – Nutrition & Weight Management
- CYMCA Level Three – Active Ageing
- CYMCA Level Three – Ante/Post Natal
- CYMCA Level Three – Exercise Referral – Hypertension, Hypercholesterolemia, Stroke, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s, Mental Health, Diabetes, COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), Obesity, Osteoporosis, Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis and Back Pain
- CYMCA Level Two – Exercise and Fitness Knowledge
- CYMCA Level Two – Exercise to Music
- CYMCA Level Two – Gym Instructor
- CYMCA Circuit Training
- CYMCA Studio Cycling
- CYMCA Training in Alternative Environments
- Future Fit Training – Introduction to Step Certificate
- Level 2 Fitness Pilates
- Kettlebell Instructor
- St John Ambulance First Aid at Work
- Fully Insured Professional