What is Animal Flow®️?
Animal Flow®️ includes a wide range of exercises and movement combinations that are grouped into Six Components, each designed to elicit specific results. The Six Components include:
1) Wrist Mobilisations designed to increase the flexibility and mobility of your wrists.
2) Activations are static holds that are progressed by decreasing the points of contact with the ground. They are all about setting the foundations for movement.
3) Form Specific Stretches are full body stretches that begin in a base animal position, then move through various ranges of motion. The goal is to encourage a combination of flexibility and stability throughout the body’s many movements.
4) Traveling Forms are our “animal locomotion” movements. The movements help improve the biomechanics of the human body.
5) Switches & Transitions make up the bulk of the “flow”. These are dynamic, multi-planar movements that can be linked together to form endless combinations.
6) Flows is where the real magic happens this is where we combine all of the above to get a truly amazing workout and move our body in a beautiful way. Watch the video below to see me doing a flow in my garden.
The reason why I love Animal Flow®️ is because not only is it so much FUN but it’s also a great workout at the same time. You don’t need any equipment; just you and the ground. You can take it anywhere with you which is even better. It also take practice and dedication to get better and I love a challenge!!