In HEAVY, we provide the gateway programming for women who want to return to or start more advanced fitness that involves running, jumping, impact and lifting weights in a heavy and dynamic fashion. After carrying out the DEEP CORE SCREENING, I will create a programme that is TOTALLY bespoke to your needs and the activity that you want to take part in and gradually progress you towards your goals. An ESSENTIAL programme for new mums wanting to get back to running and lifting weights and anyone who has experienced any amount of leaking when they progressed to a more dynamic programme.
I get women back to their personal bests SAFELY. Again, the emphasis is on gradual progression and lifting what you SHOULD be lifting not necessarily what you CAN lift.
Who Is This Programme For?
- Are you a woman who loves to or wants to run, lift heavy or are you involved in a dynamic sport?
- Are you an amateur or professional athlete who wants to know more about her Pelvic Floor, Core and overall health AND return to your sport safely and with deep respect for your Pelvic Health?
- Have you experienced the odd leak when you have returned to running, lifting heavy or on your return to gym and know that that’s a sign that you need to take control of your Pelvic Health?
- Are you a woman that wants an easy to perform ANYWHERE, modern and effective way to strengthen her Core and re-establish its role as part of her whole body?
- Do you have a small Rectus Diastasis (Tummy Gap) that you want to heal and know that you need to address this before loading your body?
- Do you have ‘lower back pain’ issues that you’ve been told is due to a ‘weak Core’?
- Do you want a better looking belly but know it’s an inside out job and totally linked to the rest of your body so need to go deeper and work smarter than just doing ‘sit-ups’?
- Are you ready to prioritise this area of your health and learn ESSENTIAL skills to last you a lifetime and enable you to get back to doing what you love?
- You want to learn the importance of food for not only fat loss but nourishing your deep health?
- Are you ready to learn the importance of ‘rest’ and ‘self-care’ as part of your wellness journey?
So, How Does It Work?
- You’ll be asked to complete our HCR Red Flag Pre-Screen to decide if this ‘conservative’ exercise-based programme is right for you or whether you need clinical attention. If you’re a great fit…..
- We’ll arrange the assessment where we go through a hands-on Pre-Screening which includes tests for your Core function so that we know where you are on your recovery journey and the programme can truly be tailored to your needs.
- You’ll then be all set to attend for your first session where you’ll receive your HCR Client Education Booklet and the items of fitness kit required for the course plus you will undergo an analysis of your goal including the demands of your sport and how best this programme can be tailored for your bespoke needs.
- You’ll receive your login details for the HCR Online Platform via email which will allow you to log in and view your additional filmed homework and healing education film and colour recipe booklet. Both homework and following the HCR Nutrition Guidelines are an essential part of the puzzle and when followed will truly improve your results and the value you derive from the programme. Your coach will provide further programming aligned with your particular sport.
- This programme runs for 6-weeks. We will meet once per week and you will complete your online Pelvic Health homework, which is approximately 10 mins in duration, guided by Jenny Burrell, the programme creator, a further 4-5 times throughout your week.
- The homework and your ‘return to sport’ exercises are progressed and so over the course of the 6 weeks, as your strength and co-ordination improves, the exercises will become more challenging.
- You can follow this programme as part of a small group of women (group of 4) or 1-2-1.
Contact me for more details.